The $350 Mascot

Dude, you're narraration is cracking me up!
This is one of the best threads I've read in a long time.
Great project too!

What a lovely background story. This has definitely made my Monday a little happier at the slavemines.

Slaves? Mines? Man the I.T. crash screwed SF up worse than I thought.

Thanks Guys. There's plenty more smart assery on it's way. I'll update what got done today before I crash.

Out Fools,
Laffo.

Here's the Day's wrap up:

I was not lying when I said it is painted on the outside of the damn building.

DSCF4435.jpg

Well the Gigantically Obese White Guy I got in the fight with doesn't own The Ross anymore. Seems he died. I guess weighing 700 lbs and chain smoking will shorten your life.

Looks like I won that one.

He was the only man I've ever seen that was completely Khaki. His Skin, Eyes, Hair and Clothing were all Khaki. Hell even the Whites of his Eyes and Teeth were Khaki. I will have to correct myself - he wasn't totally Khaki - his Toenails looked like Corn Chips, so he definitely had some Yellow going on. Oh, and the inside of his ears looked like he'd cleaned them with a Cheeto, so they were Orange. Other than that he was Khaki.

Now an older Black Lady and her Gianormous Son own it. She thought all this was pretty funny. I took in the body so we'd get the waist right. 70 inches. No, stop and think about it. A 70 inch waist.
This will put that into perspective:

DSCF4442.jpg

That's a standard door.

Here's what I learned at Ross - being Khaki is hazardous to your health, it probally is tough to have a 70 inch waistline, Good God - Hamighty is them Fat Clothes is Muy Expensive!
70 inch shorts - $50!?! Granted there's 23 yards of fabric in them, but leave a feller enough for a Sack o' Krystals sews I can keep my weight up why don't ya?

Talk her down to $35. They have 12X T-Shirts. I'm 6'6" and weight 275 lbs and I'm a pretty stout guy. I stepped through THE NECKHOLE OF A 12X T-SHIRT.

Went to buy some Fancy Hair at my Weave Store.

My Gay Wig Friend was out of Green Wigs. Damn, I forgot to take a picture of him. Whatever, I'll get one and stick it in a later post as a surprise.

Well anyways, the Ladies love me there. For some reason I'm a HUGE hit with the 50+ Black Ladies. They love my ridiculous ass. Gave me double discount with the Weenie Queen's Beauty License. $20,000 worth of AVEDA school so I can save $23. Great.

The Sto:

DSCF4437.jpg

Dug out the 581. This stuff is Magic. It will weld Foam Rubber like, well, Magic. I bought a whole case of this when we built the 40 foot foam rubber Squid I fought in my Deep Sea Diving Suit, in the 20,000 Leagues Haunted House we did in 2001. Hopefully it's still good. Should be, will test it tomorrow.

DSCF4443.jpg

You can get it here:

http://www.glueplace.com/581-foam--fabric-spray-adhes.html

Anyhoo got to sewing and after an 1 long hour of fighting my damn Sewing Machine. Turns out they like to be oiled every now and then and then they'll work.

Got the Pants almost done and got the Vest started. Have to layout the back design for the Vest tomorrow and take it to the Screenprinter:
http://www.workhorseprintery.com/
to get it and our Chef Jackets printed. Will post that later, I still have to draw the Corndog with Batwings for the middle of it.

Front:

DSCF4444.jpg

Back:

DSCF4445.jpg

Night ya Jerks,
Laffo.

Looking back at the pictures it seems as though The Fryinstein has a huge ass. He's what we call in the Business, Light Top / Heavy Bottom. Again you decide the Business.
Laffo.

Huh?

EDIT - You missed this one. Why would you want to go to a Furry con?

Really? A Drunken Bigfoot at the FurryCon? Think of the possibilities.
It's 2 miles up the road from me. It's 1000 Plushies and one guy in a Bigfoot Suit who is Bigfoot not a Plushy. Recipe for greatness.
Laffo.

Last edited:
Hey there's nothing wrong with going to a furry con and getting drunk!!!

At least I see nothing wrong with it! :lol

Best thread on the RPF in a long time!!

I'm gearing up to make a big costume of my own and actually have learned a thing or two from reading this thread.

:D

I'm gearing up to make a big costume of my own and actually have learned a thing or two from reading this thread. :D

Thanks.
Here's the big Secret -
Buy something used and revamp it. Cuts your costs by 3/4.

Another tip:
Punch a hole in the top of the head. Steal some swing chain from an old swing set, feed through the hole in the head and then through a messed up CD you tried to burn, tie a knot in the chain - There - your head is outta the way and you can actually sculpt on it in the round.

DSCF4440.jpg

Laffo.

Really? A Drunken Bigfoot at the FurryCon? Think of the possibilities.
It's 2 miles up the road from me. It's 1000 Plushies and one guy in a Bigfoot Suit who is Bigfoot not a Plushy. Recipe for greatness.
Laffo.
:lol So foolish that it's actually brilliant! :thumbsup

Great read. Can't wait to see the final product.

Nice to see the "furry doesn't mean 'furry'" attitude out there as well. :thumbsup

This is hilrious. I have to say. I'll be in Atlanta all summer, and I'm tempted to take a tour of all these places. Maybe even get a banana dog and try to talk bigfoot into a beer.

Can't wait to see more on this project.

There are many Pallookaville Gigs coming up, The Drive-In is open, I will point you to what the NYT calls the best Hamburger in the USA, I tend to agree, we have Rock n' Roll Monster Bash, The Spook Show and Bigfoot always drinks Beer.

Atlanta is a GREAT place in the Summer.

The Pallookaville Season and Fryinstein's debut will be Saturday April 11, 2009.

http://www.lowbrowgalleryatlanta.com/thegallery/The_Gallery_at_East_Atlanta_Tattoo.html

Let him know about Beer.
Laffo.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back