Terminator Kyle Reese's Plasma rifle (Valmet M82A). Anyone make a replica of it?

how-to-draw-a-rifle-step-4.jpg

Yes I did, however, it was sent directly to Endoskeleton to build/paint. I should be getting it in the near future and will post a bunch of pictures.

Well that stinks....well for me. I never heard back so i am on hold on finishing this. It's the only thing i need now, will continue to search...

We need a spinoff thread for the T2 future soldier rifle......

Doesn't it figure as soon as i get a chance to get a LS45 casting i end up with 3 and then find a real one for $10, well $19 with shipping. The laser tube has lost it's vacuum so it doesn't work but who cares for that price. Power supply works fine, i tested it with a different tube so I will find a replacment HeNe tube for it in time. I guess i need to find that muzzelite i have buried somewhere....

DSC08475Medium.jpg

Just found out a friend has a Valmet, wether he'll let me barrow it to get a casting is another thing. Is everyone looking for a resin version (of the AK parts and barrel) or willing to go a bit more for metal? Removeable magazine or cast into the gun? Dummy TV scope or working?

I'd be more than happy with just the plastic part, so that it culd be built around an airsoft AK....

_Atlas

Just found out a friend has a Valmet, wether he'll let me barrow it to get a casting is another thing. Is everyone looking for a resin version (of the AK parts and barrel) or willing to go a bit more for metal? Removeable magazine or cast into the gun? Dummy TV scope or working?

Maybe two versions? I would prefer all resin, magazine (? I don't think the screen version has one.), dummy scope. I'm sure some people would want metal, removeable magazine(?) and working scope.

:) :cool:thumbsup

OK, I'll order a AK Airsoft today and start on the TV-Scope. Not much going on here so I have time, our E-11 production is on hold waiting for some parts.

Sorry guys, I couldn't leave well enough alone...

The body, reciever, barrel and camera mounts will be resin. The camera-scope in the front will be resin as well but the box-body is going to be vacuum formed ABS...so we can stick a 3.5" screen in it and run a camera to the front part of the scope. We're working with Keystone Armory on this one so expect a SUPER detailed replica.
Castings and Vac-molds should take about 4 weeks till they're ready for production.
Again, sorry for the extra added feature of a real camera but....it wouldn't be a "Hero" if it didn't do what Reese's did in the movie....right?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back