Terminator 2

Petertiger

Sr Member
WARNING this is what happens when us replica props makers have lots of time on our hands,i already had the leather jacket, trousers and boots as I'm into my motorcycles and the basic inner structure is a stick man type figure made from wood wrapped in bubble wrap to bulk it out,ordered a cheap Arnie mask from eBay only £8.00,still need to make his hands but once finished it will be from the Galleria scenes so also going to make the box of roses, like my other stuff it's not 100% screen accurate but just a great display piece and talking point will update this post when it's finished I'll be back.Told you I'll be back here's the finished prop mask not a 100% likeness to Arnold Schwarzenegger but not to bad for the price paid same as the pound shop sunglasses close enough i think as like i said it's not 100% screen accurate,used Eva foam for the neck and I made the hands from newspaper and masking tape then put washing up gloves over them to create the skin effect then painted them the same colour as the mask and it needs better looking roses in the box as the pound shop ones I used not very good.

Attachments

• IMG_20200413_145614_kindlephoto-21518576.jpg
    IMG_20200413_145614_kindlephoto-21518576.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_20200421_153700_kindlephoto-10222336.jpg
    IMG_20200421_153700_kindlephoto-10222336.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Really cool job! I have the same dilemma, I have made a Indiana Jones cosplay (gun, whip, pants, belt, holster) but I am a little bit concerned about the shipping of buying new stuff because of the speed/pandemic. I still need the plate on the belt but that is life. I am still making the Blastech DL-44 (sights are all thats left on the barrel) because I am extremely meticilous. :rolleyes::lol: The jacket looks pretty high quality.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back