Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Re: My Lightsaber Builds (All Real Parts and Replicas)

Very excited that my one step MPP with silver sidebars will arrive next week (picture of it boxed up below). The first lightsaber I ever owned was the Icons Darth Vader. I'll finally be able to add a real flash to my collection. That last one doesn't count. It had black sidebars.

Now I just need to cut up one of my Exactras and get the grips put on.

image.jpeg

Nice. Was just talking to a friend today that I don't even look for them due to price and seemingly non existent one step.

And now there it is!

Congrats again buddy! I know this was one loooog tail chase but I'm glad you finally got it! :)

Quick pictures with my phone. Will get it cleaned up and take some others later.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 297
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    920.9 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 285
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 298
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 301
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 301
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 303
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 286
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 311

It's beautiful. I've never seen one in such great condition

Wow! That is beautiful. Looks like it's in perfect condition too. Congrats on a truly grail of a find.

Awesome MPP, Chris! Congratulations on this score!!

Yeah those stands look great... Are you getting any 3 tier? I'd like to see how they look with hilts on 'em

it would be cool to see a front shot of how they all sit on the 3 tier. The guy doesn't really show on his site.

Well, I continue to get somewhat sidetracked on projects. I have grips cut for My Luke ANH, but have not applied them to the flashes. I need to cut the grips for the Luke ESB, Vader ANH, Vader ESB/ROTJ as well as harvest some calc bubbles and cut the Vader bubbles to length. I might make some of this progress this coming weekend.

Also on the to do list is to decide which grenade to use on my real parts Obi saber #2, figure out which extra graflex clamp will be sacrificed, as well as add the bubbles. Here is a WIP on that project. My first one is on the top in the first picture, and the new one is on the bottom (the one without a clamp). The other grenade option is also below. Each has it's benefits. What do you think?

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

No.3.jpg

Obi #2??

show off :)

I can't even finish one :)

Both good, but i'm partial to the darker grenade - though i realize the other isn't completed yet,

I'm personally partial to the bare metal grenade that you've already got on... your other Obi already has the dark finish on the gren.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back