Ted Theodore Logan (Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure) Now with photos!

Anduril: Thanks!!

Pete: Thank you!

VilleLeskinen: Ha ha thanks! The socks were a big pain in the butt!

hankey: Sadly yeah.... not easy to find at all and I'm seriously considering building my own.

Most triumphant of you; I am trying to come up with a bogus journey Ted for an upcoming con and this has inspired me to get it done.

wip2.jpg

Don't forget to wind your watch!

LOVE the costume. You need to hang out at the Circle K more often in that and see if you get any reactions.

I gotta ask how exactly did you make the van halen shirt I've given it a few tries myself and nothing has worked. I know you did it quadrants, but how did you get it all lined? I was thinking about taping the back to hold them in place, but I also think my iron for the transfer is junk and I'm not getting the proper heat needed.

Wow, sorry for not replying a while back. I just taped them down in place and then carefully ironed them on, keeping the iron OFF the taped down areas. When they were secure, I removed the tape and ironed over the spots I didn't iron on because the tape would have gotten stuck. :)

Here are some more photos of my costume that were taken at Concarolinas 2011 this past weekend!
DSC00553CC011.jpg

100_4078CC011.jpg

Last edited:
Whassup, most excellent dudes!
Im also thinking about putting this costume together. For May next year. Mega-Con time in 2016!!! I bought a pair of Chuck Taylors. Converse of course, with purple laces. I was thinking about the pants and sweat pants too. Maybe wal-mart will serve good. For the vest, easy. Shirt, maybe I'll get a rocker shirt for some diversity. And then maybe go with a jacket I already have. But for a wig, can someone give me advice? I'm new to wig purchasing

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back