Team fortress 2 weapons

no, i am not affiliated with anyone, this is just a afternoon hobby, however would love to team up with a experienced sculptor/painter and do a collaboration and make some decent figures from team fortress,

thanks for all the compliments, make me want to make even more

Gotcha. The reason I asked is because I recently placed an order for this guy and your works reminds me of it and how your works can improve their possible future pieces.

https://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=83

These are fantastic! Makes me want to take on another TF2 weapon - the Demoman grenade launcher has long been a favorite of mine. Any chance you'd be willing to share blueprints for that build?

A little while ago I wrapped up work on a 1:1 Force-a-Nature. The proportions on these weapons is hilarious to work with, and they feel very strange in your hands.

4485250290_2366898bec_b.jpg

4485250792_bdc779d11c_b.jpg

Again, amazing work!

Also, if you ever do decide to make any more of these for sale, I would definitely be interested. I can't display any of my fullscale guns at my office, but some mini props would rock!

Keep up the great work!

EDIT: thanks a million for that reference, really perfect angles on that. If you ever need blueprints for the FaN, let me know and I'll send you a copy.

Amazingly detailed models, I've always loved the TF2 art style. You've definitely captured it perfectly.

I've got some plans on making just about every weapon from TF2 over the summer in full scale for my friends and myself, and those 3d renders are just perfect, thanks so much for making that available!

Amazingly detailed models, I've always loved the TF2 art style. You've definitely captured it perfectly.

I've got some plans on making just about every weapon from TF2 over the summer in full scale for my friends and myself, and those 3d renders are just perfect, thanks so much for making that available!

no problem, the world needs more TF2!

Those pics bring back so many fond memories of my misspent youth paying Team Fortress 1.

You know that TF2 is free on Steam!.

My overworked brain could use a mindless distraction but I'm not a kid anymore. Work, drive home, eat, watch a show off the nearly full DVR and go to bed, wake up, drive to work, work, drive home... Rinse and repeat. And if I have to schedule time into my weekend for computer game play I'm going to snap. :wacko

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back