TCW: Republic credit ingot

Hey there! Loving the work you've done on the ingots here, they're really top notch, and as I can't find a 3D model, this is exactly the kind of work I'm about to put in myself into making these very ingots! Got a Star Wars RPG coming up that I really wanna bring my A-Game to!

Any word on dimensions beyond just the length of the piece? How did you go about making the raised Aurebesh symbols? Which tutorial did you follow for your molding process, because you've done a great job on these molds!

Any tips you've got would be great, please let me know when you can.

Much respect!

Hello! Sorry for answering so late, but I totally missed your question! :eek
They're long 5,5 cm and wide 1,8 cm. I glued three 2mm styrene plates together and cut. The raised Aurebesh symbols are from the same styrene plates, carefully glued onto the main piece and a little grund down.
For the molding I wrote to the local Rebel Legion member, who is making props and he aided me. For the mold I've used Lukopren 1522 and for the ingots Gaform (I don't know if you know them and they're available in your country though).
Again, I'm sorry for answering so so late. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to write, I'll be online, I promise! :)

wow!! how did I miss this!! excellent idea!! the credits came out perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. The same reason as with the first quote, my profile just didn't write me, that I have a post from you...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back