Syrus54 - IronMan Page

lol... you Quoted yourself?

What do you mean by "is it a SAFE file"

my bad..

i mean is it a file that only Dubean33 has??
i just found it online lying around and i think Dubean33 is not a member here..or is he??

Last edited by a moderator:
my bad..

i mean is it a file that only Dubean33 has??
i just found it online lying around and i think Dubean33 is not a member here..or is he??

Yes, he's a member here. Although he goes by a different user name.

I personally didn't care much for this file. The eyes are the real trouble.

As far as I'm aware, the file was shared freely, so build away, if you like. Nothing "unsafe" about it. :lol

Yes, he's a member here. Although he goes by a different user name.

I personally didn't care much for this file. The eyes are the real trouble.

As far as I'm aware, the file was shared freely, so build away, if you like. Nothing "unsafe" about it. :lol

cool then..i'm almost done cutting the pep..just want to make sure..i should thank "Dubean33" as well..i appreciate the info dude..

Hey Syrus54, how's your Mark 39 going?

I know you shared all files in the first post, I was just wondering what scale (height of person) you did them for? I'm asking about the Mark 39.

Thanks bud

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Suit Lock Box Diorama added - 12-05-2014

Complete your own IronMan Garage Today, with the ALL NEW Diorama Suit Lock Box (FULL SCALE) PDS
Available now, wherever Syrus54 products are sold..... lol

15952452765_cdf2fc22fe_o.png

If you attempt to make it, just remember;
if you lay them out like Tony Starks garage (1 next to the other, in a CURVED style) the ends will not match up.
You'll have to do some customizing...

Not much news... I was designing a BattleBot for the Past couple of Days, and I've also been busy tuning my Race Truck.

Kinda juggling several projects all at once, so not much time to even Think Straight...

Hello , quick question. What is the size for your mark 39? I'd really appreciate it. And thank you for sharing your files!! I'm making the mark 39 my 3rd build!!! :)

Captain America 3: Civil War Rumors:
They may or may not be calling the Next IronMan Armor, the Mark 46 "Bleeding Edge" armor, but, as we all know, Hollywood tends to change things...
ALOT of things, from Rumor to Release. So don't put too much faith into the following:

00.jpg
01.jpg

00.jpg

01.jpg

They may or may not be calling the Next IronMan Armor, the Mark 46 "Bleeding Edge" armor, but, as we all know, Hollywood tends to change things...
ALOT of things, from Rumor to Release. So don't put too much faith into the following:

http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=516949&d=1440009556
http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=516950&d=1440009556
http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=516951&d=1440009556
http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=516952&d=1440009556
http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=516953&d=1440009556
Cant see the attaxhments in your post buddy

View attachment 517487
View attachment 517488

Looks like a modified mk 45. How creative.

Dear RPF users...

It is with a Heavy-heart that I must inform you that I cannot stand the Thieving and Distribution of my Work any longer.
I just located yet ANOTHER person on Facebook freely distributing unlocked files of mine, to anyone that can Fog a Mirror.

I'm done.

Adios Guys....

Mabey we'll meet-up at a Convention sometime....

Dear RPF users...

It is with a Heavy-heart that I must inform you that I cannot stand the Thieving and Distribution of my Work any longer.
I just located yet ANOTHER person on Facebook freely distributing unlocked files of mine, to anyone that can Fog a Mirror.

I'm done.

Adios Guys....

Mabey we'll meet-up at a Convention sometime....
Thats sucks big time dude, its a great loss to the community but I can understand your position.

I'm also sorry for the decision u have to make which is understandable. It's sad to hear that such people exist who infect the community

Syrus54, I am so sorry, I wish there was something I could do to help.

I'm sorry if I missed something, but there doesn't appear to be any download links in the first post. Could someone point out exactly where it is? Or did the .pngs get taken down as well?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back