"Stunt" Biker Scout pistol, possible run

Cool . . .i'll put the thread up tonight in the Junkyard and we'll do it right!
Price will be 50 bucks shipped domestically, and 60 buks international. The blaster will be finished.

Here's a finished one, with paint, etc.
Basically, its a slight dusting of Tamiya Weathering powders. I used gun metal on most, and it makes the black pop. A little silver on the edges, and a little orange rust on the screws, and you got a nice lookin' straght from Endor pitsol!!!
Enjoy!

fpbikerpistolqj7.jpg
fpbikerpistol2na2.jpg

fpbikerpistol3dt6.jpg

Yeah, I'm officially stoked to see what this feels like. I'm going to make sure and drop it a couple times just because I can.

No worries! I'll make more after the first run! THANKS TO ALL who've made this a fun thread. I'm really motivated to do a good job for everyone, and to keep sharing info on the strage medium of foam!!

Color me interested in the second run ..

I think I still don't have access to the Junkyard so I post here and make sure you add my name to the list :)

Second run's a go in the JY.
This is turning into a really great experience!! I hope to keep it going!
New pics are coming too!!

Thanks to everyone!!!

While I'm waiting on the resin to complete the scope rings, heres a pic of some of the nearly finished guns. i have 9 of them at this stage. What'dya think?

blastergroupcn1.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back