Stormtrooper Pepakura armor & bucket WIP (UPDATE 7/22) New pep files done & unfolded!

Re: Stormtrooper Pepakura armor & bucket WIP (UPDATE 7/22) New pep files done & unfol

Should I have applied fiberglass to the outside as well?

Re: Stormtrooper Pepakura armor & bucket WIP (UPDATE 7/22) New pep files done & unfol

Should I have applied fiberglass to the outside as well?

The inside and outside should be fiberglass resined and then the inside should be fiberglass matted.

it´s a nice work, i try to make one for me!!! thanks for post!

hey fierfek, any chance you can send me what stormtrooper files you have that are ready to build?

First off fantastic job so far! I'd love a copy of the pep files for the armor. I've already got a lid just need the supporting cast.

7868t-funtimes2.png

Amazing work, I've been looking for something like this for awhile. Stumbled across this forum and its now my favorite. I would destroy something for the Storm Trooper Files.

Hey Fierfek i got a question. I noticed you have your stormtrooper without the vocoder attached, that is how I wanted do mine to. I was wondering I think I bugged you about this before, but could you make a seperate or attachable one for the helmet. I have built the helmet like 3 times and when it came to the vocoder I have completely destroyed the build....I don't know what it is but if you could that would be great. Thanks......

Re: Stormtrooper Pepakura armor & bucket WIP

Hi Fierfek, is that Sandtrooper backpack up for making in pepakura? I have seen the other one but I would like to give this one a go.

Fierfek i have an important question for you if you dont mind i was studying the chest and back piece to continue with my costume build but i noticed that the shoulder straps that have the notches going over the shoulders were not there is this something that would have to be hand made by the builder or are you currently working on a new pep file to cover the connection between them? the helmet is turning out great btw im on the fiberglass cloth stage and about to bondo the exterior to smooth it out i just wanted something to work on while it all dried lol! thanks again!

... the shoulder straps that have the notches going over the shoulders were not there is this something that would have to be hand made by the builder or are you currently working on a new pep file to cover the connection between them? ...

I've made two finished chest and back plates so far - one sand trooper and one TIE pilot. The strap that connects the two is pretty much cosmetic. All it does is cover the black nylon webbing that connects the two plates. You can either purchase a beautifully-vacformed one from a builder such as Oota Goota or you could scratch build one. Or you could be a sand trooper, as they didn't use these, with the gap between the plates being covered by pauldrons and magazine pouches.

I've made two finished chest and back plates so far - one sand trooper and one TIE pilot. The strap that connects the two is pretty much cosmetic. All it does is cover the black nylon webbing that connects the two plates. You can either purchase a beautifully-vacformed one from a builder such as Oota Goota or you could scratch build one. Or you could be a sand trooper, as they didn't use these, with the gap between the plates being covered by pauldrons and magazine pouches.

I like your idea Blaxmyth are there tutorials to make the pauldrons?

Greetings, Could you send me the pep files for the chest armor (front and back) Im in a WIP for the Rogue One female Jyn Erso and that chest armor is very similar so I could work it from there, thanks!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back