Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

1340050882014_3068657.png

-Ss

What if JJ was so pissed because we hated all the lens flares in his Trek movies that there really is no Ep. VII and this has just been an evil hoax on his part to get revenge on us??????

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 68

I haven't been posting in the OT or non prop forums much, but that will change now I'm guessing. I've not had much interest in movies outside of Shawshank and Firefly, but I have been really active in the JY and active projects forums. Now that we have new SW, I will be around a lot more I'm thinking :D:thumbsup

-Ss

Hopefully it does get put online in about 2 hours, because if it's much longer than that I won't get to see it before I go to bed. I'm not even that big a Star Wars fan (I definitely like it, but it's not one of my favourite franchises), but I can't wait to get the first official glimpse of this movie.

Just a heads up to you all, if you haven't already tried to watch a trailer on the Apple site I would do that now. They are requiring Quicktime updates, and they do take a bit of time to load.

-Ss

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back