Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

The only logical choice is that it is Luke. Luke is always with R2 in the movies. If Luke is evil I'm going to start a riot.

That's my feeling. From what we understand we dont see Luke until the end of the film. My feeling is he is seeing R2 for the first time after a LONG absense. This also might be where R2 tells him the news of his long time friend? As I mentioned before - a bitter sweet reunion.

That's my feeling. From what we understand we dont see Luke until the end of the film. My feeling is he is seeing R2 for the first time after a LONG absense. This also might be where R2 tells him the news of his long time friend? As I mentioned before - a bitter sweet reunion.

I'm inclined to read that scene as Luke saying goodbye to R2, we know R2 does not go with Luke into self imposed exile.

Man... Soo...

They are suggesting that Kylo, Snoke AND Reys history will all still be a mistery at the end of ep7...

That is a bit much.

They have to give us ONE by the end of the film...

Seriously, that almost pisses me off if true...

Thanks for posting Bryan.

Man... Soo...

They are suggesting that Kylo, Snoke AND Reys history will all still be a mistery at the end of ep7...

That is a bit much.

They have to give us ONE by the end of the film...

Seriously, that almost pisses me off if true...

Thanks for posting Bryan.

No, I think everything continues to suggest Kylo Ren is a Solo. But I do think Snoke will remain a mystery until Ep. 8. I think we will know who Rey is at the end of 7.

I don't trust JJ to be completely truthful after the whole "not Khan" thing from Into Darkness. Im still holding out hope that at least Rey is a Solo

Well to be fair there's a difference between saying nothing, which is the case here, versus intentionally making statements to hide the truth, which is what happened with Trek. Everyone involved, including JJ, realized that was a mistake and why they have been silent on TFA.

Maybe,if she was born out of wedlock, she originally had Leia's last name of Organa. Or maybe they're just being expressly literal, ie, none of the new heroes have the last names of either Solo or Skywalker.:confused

I'm thinking that if I was the son or daughter of the Solos or Luke I would definitely want to follow in my parents' footsteps. It wouldn't make sense, short of protecting her, to go stick her on some sandy planet in the middle of nowhere. Maybe they want to create an "I am your father!" moment for the second movie.

I think it would be cool if they used the vader helmet that was burned in the funeral scene. The burned helmet prop still exists :p

burned-Helmet.jpg

NSFW language, but here's the inevitable outcome of conducting yourself and "reporting" as Jason Ward/MSW have. More and more people know about his shady attempts to mislead his competition and his insistence that none of his conjecture has ever been wrong looks more and more ridiculous as more and more of his guesses-reported-as-fact come up against reality...

link

BOO HISS!!!!

5 months away and not 1 full trailer.

There really should be at least 1 more teaser at CC...

What a letdown.

NSFW language, but here's the inevitable outcome of conducting yourself and "reporting" as Jason Ward/MSW have. More and more people know about his shady attempts to mislead his competition and his insistence that none of his conjecture has ever been wrong looks more and more ridiculous as more and more of his guesses-reported-as-fact come up against reality...

link

I know you have a h@#d on for Jason, but after suffering through that joke of a thread I was still not clear what it had to do with MSW. I assume it had something to do with the person claiming to have a description of the trailer to be shown at SDCC showed Luke in the snow or something and would discredit his plot synopsis? Anyway, it's so funny how this has now all gone sideways for that dude and his credibility is the one that is highly questionable!

https://www.reddit.com/user/00-----00

I know you have a h@#d on for Jason, but after suffering through that joke of a thread I was still not clear what it had to do with MSW. I assume it had something to do with the person claiming to have a description of the trailer to be shown at SDCC showed Luke in the snow or something and would discredit his plot synopsis? Anyway, it's so funny how this has now all gone sideways for that dude and his credibility is the one that is highly questionable!

https://www.reddit.com/user/00-----00

I never expected a trailer to be shown at SDCC, so I don't care whose fake description is more accurate. I more meant the tenor of the thread. People hate the guy and would love to see him fall, and with good reason. He's poisonous to the community and obnoxious to boot. I apologize if it doesn't meet your approval, but I probably will continue to casually keep reminding people not to support his site when I'm reminded of it myself. Let's revisit the last "fake trailer description" debacle, and how Jason saved us from that misinformation:

Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 6.11.54 PM.png

Oh, thank you, thank you, Jason. Thank god you figured out that fake trailer description which you yourself leaked to your competitors was fake by running it by your "sources." What would we have done without you? Could you tuck me in and tell me again how you were never wrong about anything? Not even a months-long tirade against anyone who told you Luke would not be Kylo Ren?

The less of him and his site I come across on here, the better. Jason makes money off of MSW advertising. Doesn't hurt to remind people what they're supporting.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back