Star Wars HD screen cap request

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JRX @ Mar 3 2007, 06:07 AM) [snapback]1430667[/snapback]</div>
:) :) :) ... This is soooooo awesome ...... Thanks a lot Darth Kahnt - :) :) :) ...

you can't imagine how happy I am that you put those HD pics up on your site ...

Thank you, sir - great job - :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
[/b]

My pleasure Jesper. Thank you for your kind words.

I am about 30% through ESB as we speak. Anyways, I won't derail this thread any more. I have my own thread in the prop forum about my HD gallery if people want to post comments there or make custom screen cap requests....... which I will get to once I have all three OT Vader caps done. :)

here you go:

snapshot20061221212752-1.jpg

snapshot20061217175309.jpg

enjoy... ;)

would someone help me with han solos belt. i have a picture of him at the side with jabba in anh. but it is small and heavily [pixilates] when i scroll it.

i am trying to put together the tool belt. i have ordered from corellian and i notice some discrepancies.

thanks

Thanks for the pic above that is exctally what I needed.

FXGuy if the real deal is still in star tours I would love some more pics of it. Hell I might have to make a trip over there just to see it if it's still there (I live in Orlando so it's not a big deal for me to go)

Just to keep you updated- I've been exceptionally busy with that whole thing called "work" :confused so I've not managed to find out the where-abouts of the 3PO arm as of yet- unfortunately I'm getting word [not specific confirmation] that it has since been removed- I am still looking though!

would someone help me with han solos belt. i have a picture of him at the side with jabba in anh. but it is small and heavily [pixilates] when i scroll it.

i am trying to put together the tool belt. i have ordered from corellian and i notice some discrepancies.

thanks

These any good ? i have brightened them to show details better

hanbelt4.jpg

hanbelt3.jpg

hanbelt2.jpg

hanbelt.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back