Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser closing?

Yes. There are plenty of rumors - such as Iger looking for ways to exploit the loopholes in KK's contractual immunity buy fishing for evidence of financial impropriety and even criminal liability. In the meanwhile she was supposedly barred from being in the office without permission in the wake of Dial of Destiny and her embarrassing and unauthorized public announcements.

But we've been hearing very credible rumors about KK being on the brink of being ousted for years. I believe that woman has more lives than Jason Voorhees.

And let's not forget that KK co-helmed enormously successful/profitable projects for Lucasfilm in the past. She's been there for decades and has her clout... if there have been several misfires recently, it's not because she's wet behind the ears.

I'll believe it when Mike zeroh reports.

I have made all of my stock market decisions based upon the rumors spilled by he who is The Oracle Of Truth and Wisdom and The One True Nostradamus of YouTube…

IMG_0351.jpeg

Last edited:
All they have to do in the new Rey movies is have her wake up from a dream about escaping Jakuu and going on a wild adventure.

Then, we cut to Luke, the Grand Master of the New Republic Jedi academy sense her in the Force and goes to get her.

When he brings her to the academy, she meets Finn, a former storm trooper who is a force user and was liberated by Luke when he earlier found him in the Force.

There is a wise cracking mechanic named Dameron, no one knows his first name. He often winds up being pulled into the adventures with Rey and Finn.

Dear Disney, that will be two million please.

I’ll also write and direct it for an additional three million.

All they have to do in the new Rey movies is have her wake up from a dream about escaping Jakuu and going on a wild adventure.

Then, we cut to Luke, the Grand Master of the New Republic Jedi academy sense her in the Force and goes to get her.

When he brings her to the academy, she meets Finn, a former storm trooper who is a force user and was liberated by Luke when he earlier found him in the Force.

There is a wise cracking mechanic named Dameron, no one knows his first name. He often winds up being pulled into the adventures with Rey and Finn.

Dear Disney, that will be two million please.

I’ll also write and direct it for an additional three million.

IMG_0370.jpeg

Last edited:
I mean that's the thing, though. There are more luxurious locals in Star Wars. I don't need the whole floor show. But give me something makes me feel like I'm staying on Coruscant. Imagine being able to walk out on your balcony and seeing Coruscant skyline.... Really push the technology of the illusion. Instead of being stuck in a starship.

Or heck. How about Bespin? Cloud City. And at the end of your stay, suddenly the Empire shows up. And you have to "evacuate" Cloud City.
When you escape Cloud City, you jump into a ship that hits hyperspeed without setting coordinates. When you exit, you’re heading for an outer rim world, Batuu. It is off of the Empire’s radar and a small Rebel band helps you get back home.

When you escape Cloud City, you jump into a ship that hits hyperspeed without setting coordinates. When you exit, you’re heading for an outer rim world, Batuu. It is off of the Empire’s radar and a small Rebel band helps you get back home.
Why not place it in the timeline of TESB? As you "Evacuate" You see imperial troops guiding Han in Carbonite down the hall, Boba Fett blasting at Luke, Vader walking up the grand staircase with his saber, etc.

Personally, I can't believe this is closing so soon. Sadly, only when I was older did I realize that rides do close at Disney Parks. But still, I wanted to check this out. I guess it's only videos from people that attended now.

Disney should video the experience themselves before closing these rides down.

I did the Starcruiser with my brother last month and it was an amazing adventure. The illusion of being on a starship was really fun. The views out every window was clear and very convincingly done. The missions were challenging, especially on Batuu, and the interactions with the cast was engaging in the story. They all stay in character no matter how hard you try to pull them out. The lightsaber fight was incredibly well done and exciting. The quality of everything you see, touch and taste is top rate.

I’m sorry Disney’s mismanagement destroyed it so quickly.

Last edited:
I did the Starcruiser with my brother last month and it was an amazing adventure. The illusion of being on a starship was really fun. The views out every window was clear and very convincingly done. The missions were challenging, especially on Batuu, and the interactions with the cast was engaging in the story. They all stay in character no matter how hard you try to pull them out. The lightsaber fight was incredibly well done and exciting. The quality of everything you see, touch and taste is top rate.

I’m sorry Disney’s mismanagement destroyed it so quickly.
Another bucket list item I’ll never see fulfilled.

I saw that story too. I hope they are starting some kind of virtual preservation of these areas that get closed for future generations. It wouldn't be that difficult. Especially considering all the generic pointless content out there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back