Star Wars Ahsoka (tv series)

Just adapting some of the best arcs, like Umbara, or some of the Maul/Mando stuff would be incredible
I'd love to see more Live action Maul and only really watched the first Clone wars series except for a handful of Maul and Ahsoka episodes. Who would play Maul.. I'd love it to be Ray Park and he's still super fit.
The glimpses we got certainly left you wanting more and younger Ahsoka was brilliant.

Last edited:
I'd love to see more Live action Maul and only really watched the first Clone wars series except for a handful of Maul and Ahsoka episodes. Who would play Maul.. I'd love it to be Ray Park and he's still super fit.
The glimpses we got certainly left you wanting more and younger Ahsoka was brilliant.
The big rumors were Disney cut ties with Ray park because of his drunk Instagram “episode” I really don’t believe what these YouTube’s ever claim…

But seeing this ahsoka episode and then NOT getting a glimpse of Maul.. I tend to think the YouTube rumors are true..

The big rumors were Disney cut ties with Ray park because of his drunk Instagram “episode” I really don’t believe what these YouTube’s ever claim…

But seeing this ahsoka episode and then NOT getting a glimpse of Maul.. I tend to think the YouTube

I follow him on IG and it was all a bit messy.. we prolly won't ever know why it was posted but does seem strange to kill off a career in that manner.

If there is a New live action version of Maul whoever plays him could continue in the Solo era as Red Dawn leader ?

IMG_9379.jpeg

I think you mean Attack of the Clones, yeah and that was one of the worst effects in the whole film lol. Im coming more from i dont think anything can replicate Lee's presence and voice, and it feels like something he'd be against.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back