Star Wars Ahsoka (tv series)

The rumors do continue to persist (outside the usual fanboy forums) that this kind of thing might be happening in the next year or two...maybe Ahsoka won't give her younger self the almanac, but a download on Thrawn.

And so it would be a shame if young Ahsoka's actions were to accidentally unmake the Sequel Trilogy...

Hold out hope, people!
I seriously wouldn’t mind if she does create a multiverse.. i see it as our only way out of this abortion of a sequel trilogy

For the record, I don’t believe I’ve said this here. But have explained it to my friends when they come over for the watch party

The Ahsoka in rebels scene with Sabine and the painting isn’t a continuity error.. I think it’s intentional

I think we see Ahsoka the white in rebels because she has gone back in time, to change the future..

If she gets the staff in season two.. which may be a artifice in the temple they are heading to.. I’m sold on those scenes being done on purpose

For the record, I don’t believe I’ve said this here. But have explained it to my friends when they come over for the watch party

The Ahsoka in rebels scene with Sabine and the painting isn’t a continuity error.. I think it’s intentional

I think we see Ahsoka the white in rebels because she has gone back in time, to change the future..

If she gets the staff in season two.. which may be a artifice in the temple they are heading to.. I’m sold on those scenes being done on purpose
This is the best possible outcome of this, I think

If Dave does good old fashioned time travel, that certainly is going to open a can of worms. As I understand it the World Between Worlds is a closed loop sort of thing. You can't actually go back in time and "change" the past.

If Dave does good old fashioned time travel, that certainly is going to open a can of worms. As I understand it the World Between Worlds is a closed loop sort of thing. You can't actually go back in time and "change" the past.
I think he makes the rules as he goes

Take rip ahsoka out of the past, (again who’s to say she was always meant to be ripped out) but can’t go back and make a few different decisions?

I think the powers to be told are held very loosely

I would think season 2 would be mostly about Ahsoka and Sabine on Peridea with Baylan and Shin and not show anything about Thrawn, Hera, or what's going on back home. I would think they would save Thrawn for the big Ahsoka 'Avengers' style movie when Ahsoka, Sabine, Huyang return.

With Ahsoka, Sabine, Huyang on Peridea you could craft a lot of stories of them possibly making a treaty with Baylan and Shin to get off the planet and back to their own galaxy together, or have Ahsoka and Sabine follow Baylan and try to figure out what he is doing as well as possible 'Secrets' either with the Father, Son, and Daughter, the Witches of Dathomir, or the World between Worlds.

I don't see the need to see what Thrawn is doing or see what is going on with Hera and the New Republic in Ahsoka season 2.

Last edited:
IMG_9492.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back