Star Trek Renegades

Hmm....i just watched Trailer 2, and i've got to say, i'm quite excited by this! I'll certainly be watching out for more!

Rich

BTW....loving the interviews, Matt!

Thanks Rich! Still SOOOOOO much more to come. Each interview will have anywhere from four to six parts, and I have like six of them in the can already. At one a week, I expect to have new clips for the next year or two! lol.

Interviewed Walter Koenig today! Super fun dude, and he had some amazing stories. Can't wait to get it all edited together!

Scrolling around on Facebook and saw a post from Sean Young about just filming a Star Trek pilot. A quick Google search and I see she is part of Star Trek: Renegades, and there is already a topic about it on the RPF. How come this isn't bigger news?

Late to chime in, but in my lurking before I signed up on here, I somehow never saw this thread! I'm excited about it. I auditioned for a movie a couple weeks ago and the director is apparently the DOC on this. Plus I do a Trek webseries myself so I'm thrilled to see it and hope it comes out amazing. Trek is hard to do in a way that pleases a large percentage of the people who would watch it. You have casual fans, friends/family of the cast/crew, die-hard fans and everything in between. Probably the biggest compliment was Garrett Wang saying he enjoyed it and hanging out with us for a weekend at a convention and spending a while signing autographs at our booth instead of his. It was awesome.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back