Star Trek 2009 USS Enterprise model kit coming from Revell Germany

I found one on the Evil One and ordered it from the UK. Total after shipping and all was 65 bucks. Which is a bit high imho but I had to have one. lol I got an email the same day that it had shipped. :) I cant wait.

Last edited:
I found one on the Evil One and ordered it from the UK. Total after shipping and all was 65 bucks. Which is a bit high imho...
Compared to the "including shipping to the U.S." prices I've seen that's actually very reasonable. If I could find one at that price I'd pull the trigger too, but the only vendors I've found comparable to that are on evilBay and every one of them has a dodgy delivery history. :rolleyes

This version has "grown" on me since JJ's first movie came out in 2009.

The kit looks pretty good, I might go for it after I see "Into Darkness".

Im not necessarily taken with this version of the Enterprise but no doubt I'll build it at some point in the future, would be a shame not to!

I just ordered one, then a few minutes later I got an email saying that due to excessive weight it shipping to Australia would be an extra 55 pounds.

I had to cancel. The model itself is only 19 pounds.

What a pain. Anybody know of a cheaper way to get one in Australia?

I just ordered one, then a few minutes later I got an email saying that due to excessive weight it shipping to Australia would be an extra 55 pounds.

Perhaps ask someone to repackage it, take all parts out snd put into smaller box which is possible, perhaps?.bar that you need a seller who can use the correct courier ie:ups or someone like that.£55 is far far too excessive even for australia, seems its their postal calculator and perhaps royal mail.or is it realy that bad?

I got the same email after placing the order, 55 pounds in addition to 15 pounds already added for a final 70 pounds for shipping to New York USA. Nearly 4 times the price of the kit, I cancelled of course. There must be some kind of tariff to keep it out of the rest of the world. This makes no sense since there isn't a US license to produce Star Trek Into Darkness kits.

G'day, I got mine sent to me in OZ by creativemodels.co.uk- live stock levels, great service and very quick postage. Came in at around A$63 including credit card charges. Am very happy with the kit, and am looking out for Aztec decals. I know there is a lighting kit already available (Evans lighting), but it is a bit pricy at the moment. The board itself is also available from tena controls- but you have to email them about it- it's not listed yet on their website.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back