Limited Run Star Lord Quad Blasters *Now Taking Orders*

Re: Star Lord Quad Blasters *Resin and Cold-Cast Kits*

I'm interested in a cold-cast pair, but I'd really love to achieve that carbon fiber look on the grip section. Do you have a technique for applying that?

Re: Star Lord Quad Blasters *Resin and Cold-Cast Kits*

You did a fantastic job! Interested in a right hand blank resin kit.

Alright, the final kit parts are finished, and the thread is now officially a Limited Run. If you've expressed interest, you can reserve a spot!

I'll be shipping these as they're made and paid for, so domestic US orders should receive theirs within one week of payment.

Do they have the carbon fiber pattern on the grips?

The grips are blank, but you can use a heatgun and vinyl wrap from an auto-parts store to coat them.
A small hydrographic dipping kit is also a possibility. The original screen-used props were definitely hydro-dipped.

10/24/14...Full payment sent for single right hand cold cast. and PM sent. please verify payment when time allows... Thanks...

Sean..

For those interested in the grips being carbon fiber. The easiest way is buy some wrap from auto world or pepboys and use a heat gun. The other way and the way that was done in the movie most likely is hydro dipping. You can get kits pretty cheap from places like this: http://www.mydipkit.com/index.html (this is the way I'm doing it)

Thanks for the link MirrorminD. this handle doesn't look like It will be an easy piece to dip. are you planing on seems?

Sent you a PM a week ago but maybe it didn't go through so I'll post here instead just in case, I'm interested in getting a pair of cold cast Quad-blasters; but as per. your comment on the thread earlier in regards to those of us outside the US I figured I should check with you for an idea of shipping costs before I send in my payment (I am in Canada.)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back