ST:TNG Geordi's visor.

Sorry, I haven't has time to respond due to the holidays. But yes I'm still doing them. I'll shoot you a PM tonight. It anyone else is interested, just let me know.

Gregg

I know this is a very old thread, but there were some files apparently attached to an early post that are no longer present:

"Here are the patterns from my VISOR for the top and bottom part. File 1 + 2 I found on the TPZ and they are based on the VISOR from season 1. Dietrich" - Cmdr.Kerner Mar 6, 2010

"Those are mine that I made from the prop at the Experience. I had them measured with a micrometer and traced. Then drawn into a 3D autocad file and then laid out flat. I made one off of them and found out later it fit Levar perfectly! :thumbsup I'm glad now that I gave that file out to a few friends as it was on my old computer that crashed! So now it comes back to me! :lol I was thinking of making another one not to long ago..." - NakedMoreRat Mar 6, 2010

If anyone has the relevant files, I would really appreciate it if they can be posted again. Thanks!

I would also love to get a copy of the files. I've finally got my CNC machine running and I'd love to knock one of these out.

I'd be interested in as well. Even better would be if we could get another run going. I was in on the original run, but never had a chance to build it due to school getting in the way.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back