Spotted some good toy weapons at Dollar General.

I was gonna say that's a Stery AUG, but it looks more like a Tavor to me. Good eye.

Thanks. Like I said, if there's one in your area and you're looking to expand your arsenal, you may want to check quickly. The first picture I took no more than two days ago, and the store has now switched over to Halloween, either removing the guns or relocated them from the shelf they were on.

Another resurrection of this thread. I figured I'd share this. Saw this and thought, "Budget Immortan Joe" mask. Granted, the teeth aren't as big on his, but is something that could be used for at least a base or maybe even one on the quick and cheap.

IMG_2109.jpg

Here's one of those $1 grenades and a before and after of another $1 find

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
If anyone needs a The Force Awakens Millennium Falcon, but live too far away from a Toys'R'Us or Wal-Mart, check your local Dollar General. In the one in my home town, they have a small one for about $15, as well as some Micro-Machine vehicles for about $6 for two vehicles.

But, I've also found a nifty little item if you're looking to make a short film and you need a hand-held drill without worrying about risking harm to your actors, there's a toy drill that looks pretty close to a real one. It has a slow turn for its plastic drill bit, but with a little paint, it could look close to the real thing. I'll see if I can get the picture I took of it uploaded.

IMG_2127.jpg

Here's that drill toy I mentioned. As you can see, this thing is almost like a real one, easily able to hold, battery pack at the bottom can come off and does supply power to the drill like the real thing. As I've said before, with a little paint and maybe some minor modifications, this could be used as a prop in a shot film or a low-budget feature.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back