Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366865705.368105.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366865705.368105.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 356
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366865713.833379.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366865713.833379.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:
No worries like I said I wish there was a video like this when I was searching. I'm surprised there aren't any others. I just figured this would help anyone looking at possibly getting a suit better understand what it is they are getting. Just wish I had a better camera set up so I could show things in a little more detail. Eh maybe one day ill make like a full on legit video with better equipment.

Hey Brad this is brilliant work as usual well done mate! cool video KidCas5154 im jealous i want one really bad!

Thank you. I know how you feel. When I was looking up pictures and watching videos before I got mine I was like "man those guys are lucky". If you can, you should for sure try and own one of these some day. Brad does an amazing job. It is nothing short of professional.

Made a small slideshow of the suit for those who are looking at maybe getting one or are up in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back