So...you are driving and "___________" comes on the radio

I used to drag race my Camaro at Englishtown Speedway in NJ and I will admit that I had Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone" in the CD player at the time.

Lately, it's been AC/DC's "Highway to Hell"

I go shopping a lot at night or to the laundromat and about 2am when the bars are empty the town is dead. The most you'll hear is traffic on I80 but it's creepy as all get out when the theme from The Omega Man comes on while i'm driving thru the empty streets. It's already creepy this time of year as the town is on a river so the entire valley fills with a thick fog.

I'm always surprised how many old metal fans are RPFers. (though Def Leppard is pop music)

]

Um, Rocks Off EP, On Through the Night and even certain tracks on High and Dry are far from POP - Plus, my Shelby only allows certain songs - any harder than King Diamond won't work.

I don't listen to music when I drive, but the song "Asteroids" from the ESB soundtrack makes me want to drive really fast and crazy.

Yeah, there's several bits from the ESB score that do it. Asteroids, the two bits from the battle on Hoth, and ESPECIALLY Hyperspace.

They let you play something other than Born to Run?!

I may have lived in NJ but personally can not stand Springsteen

Haha, no worries. I was just poking fun at NJ. I live in Philly, so we do that a fair amount. ;)

Roll Me Away - Bob Seger
Hollywood Nights - Bob Seger
Walk - Pantera
Just One Fix - Ministry
Wish - Nine Inch Nails
Kickstart my Heart - Motley Crue

Southern Culture on the Skids- Great Atomic Power.
if you haven't heard it you should try it, funny as hell but man it makes me speed. once plowed my old beater into a snow bank while zig zaging down an ice road.

Kickstart my Heart - Motley Crue

There are several songs that appear on the Brutal Legend soundtrack and in-game that make for EXCELLENT pedal-to-the-metal driving music. This is one of them.

Southern Culture on the Skids- Great Atomic Power.
if you haven't heard it you should try it, funny as hell but man it makes me speed. once plowed my old beater into a snow bank while zig zaging down an ice road.

Along similar lines, I'd say The Reverend Horton Heat -- Psychobilly Freakout.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back