So what else do you collect

I've always been a collector (accumulator:rolleyes). I lack focus when it comes to buying "stuff". Over the years my interests have been, military & sci-fi model kits, non-sport cards (movie & tv sets, boxes, wax packs), character glasses, military gear, toys, toys, toys mostly action figures from 60's, 70's, 80's, megos, gi joe, star wars from back in the day, etc., current sideshow and other 1/6 figures, laser discs then dvd's (but now I use Netflix more than purchasing), replica or deactivated firearms.
Oh yea, props. I don't have any screen used but I have the standard fx armor. In progress E-11(years in the making:lol), denix mausers, mg-15, mg34 all awaiting parts attachments. Various resin kits.
I bought several things from Marco in the early 80's, use to drool over their catalogs :thumbsup.

I hardly ever sell or unload anything, ask my wife! That means lots of storage totes! Someone above mentioned havng old computers, I still have my Apple IIc I bought in the showroom in 1986. 9" monochorme green monitor, tractor feed printer, $1200:eek.

Steven

mostly paper type props, autographs, comics, an old canada dry pop machine, a bunch of early 80's robotec/southern cross models (which I never got around to building) and a variety of sci-fi models and toys.

While my collection seems to focus on Star Wars - Armour in particular, I also collect helmets from movies/TV and miscellaneous prop replicas. I also collect autograpgh photos of actress' from the 70's and 80's. Basically, actress' that were involved in the shows/movies I grew up with. I have approx. 90 at the moment with one wall of my small 'media' room displaying 50 of them.

I collect anything R2D2s... anything I can find I'll probably buy, so long as it's reasonably priced. Anyone who's clicked the link in my signature would know this already. :$

It's only a matter of time before I build my own.

Last edited:
Autographs, vintage Star Wars toys, 70's and 80's action figures (Tron, Battlestar Galactica, etc) and some of the most obscure vintage (pre-90's) Star Wars items like:
-wristwatches (about 60 or so right now)
-8-tracks
-albums
-cassettes
-tinware
-beltbuckles

you can see some of that stuff on my site. just click my banner to see how obsessed I am :D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back