So, no RPF love for the new pilot, Poe Dameron?

I believe these ones are good candidates, the left is from Rubberfun :)oops:), the right is the 3M 'Versaflow' BT-30 Hose, and below is the 3M BE-324 Hose, none seem to be an exact match but are certainly in the ballpark, if anyone knows any tubes that look closer I'd like to know.

1648596743473.png
1648596930057.png

1648597494460.png

I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone that makes a good resistance flight suit and/or flight vest.
Spacey-Wacey Wear is what I'd recommend for suits. Phil Kellar's suits are some of the best out there, and he's very reliable. A lot of the Rebel Legion pilots have his suits. I don't have one of his Resistance pilot suits, but I've seen them many times (I do have his RFT outfit).

I believe these ones are good candidates, the left is from Rubberfun :)oops:), the right is the 3M 'Versaflow' BT-30 Hose, and below is the 3M BE-324 Hose, none seem to be an exact match but are certainly in the ballpark, if anyone knows any tubes that look closer I'd like to know.

View attachment 1560970View attachment 1560974

View attachment 1560989
still looking at hoses as well. rubber fun seemed promising but I didnt get the one you pictured, and i may use it for something else. will let you know when the belmed 5027 scavenger arrives.

still looking at hoses as well. rubber fun seemed promising but I didnt get the one you pictured, and i may use it for something else. will let you know when the belmed 5027 scavenger arrives.
two suggestions - either try to get the hose from Rubberfun (the middle one is what i received instead of the one you pictured), or search Etsy for 'corrugated rubber tube hose'.

my TFA hose is at the top, the Rubberfun in the middle (decided to use that anyway), and the Belmed scavenger hose at the bottom of the picture (i liked it but the diameter wasn't quite like the other two).

Attachments

• tempImageTNxdP1.png
    tempImageTNxdP1.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back