SNL Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base

Alibaba came through. I now have 200 of these ladder locks. Near identical match. The actual color is a bit darker than this looks on my monitor, and is maybe just a bit darker than the vest itself.

Just have to spend some time getting the other ones off and re-sewing the straps.

View attachment 666145

Can you post a pic of them on the pack so we can see the color match?

Interested in selling a few extras? ;)

Here's the ladder lock on the vest. My cell phone camera has been stupid for a few weeks now, it seems whenever I want to show accurate colors, my phone washes everything out. It's up against a white piece of paper under a 2700K LED light bulb from Phillips, if anyone wants to do some white balancing. But I figure it's enough to see that the three are pretty close. If you're serious about taking some off my hands, shoot me a PM.

View attachment 666560

Picture doesn't appear to have posted, but hopefully this works: http://i.imgur.com/lYh2J3a.jpg

Attachments

• 2016-09-23 02.59.51.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Okay, I think I'm going to try to assemble this costume and have it complete before Halloween.

I'm having trouble deciding on a wig and could use some help. There's not enough time to order from Ebay or Alibaba, so I'm trying to make do with what I can find on Amazon.

This one is in the "people also bought" of the Dickies coverall. $14.00, free Prime shipping
Reviews are poor. Looks terrible on that model, but it's kinda supposed to, right?
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00BBLC0UK
1748219_src_1.jpg

Anyone have a better recommendation for a wig on Amazon?

@bback
Can you post the new ladder lock next to the old lock? Is it identical?

Okay, I think I'm going to try to assemble this costume and have it complete before Halloween.

I'm having trouble deciding on a wig and could use some help. There's not enough time to order from Ebay or Alibaba, so I'm trying to make do with what I can find on Amazon.

This one is in the "people also bought" of the Dickies coverall. $14.00, free Prime shipping
Reviews are poor. Looks terrible on that model, but it's kinda supposed to, right?
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00BBLC0UK
View attachment 668778

Anyone have a better recommendation for a wig on Amazon?

You have 30 days, delivery from China isn't that slow.....:D

Anyways.....
Copy+paste this into ebay. It's basically a good-to-go wig and far more accurate than that surfer-looking thing. And it should get to you in time.

Butterscotch Golden short women ladies daily natural fluffy Wig FTLD167

Okay. Ebay says it'll arrive between Fri. Oct. 14 and Fri. Oct. 28. I need it to arrive no later than Thursday for Oct 27. I guess I'll take that risk.

My wig just arrived, faster than I thought it would, so I now have ALL of the pieces of this costume! Woohoo!

Rhodesian Tactical Vest (with the correct orange straps!)
Dickie's Deluxe Cotton coveralls
"Butterscotch" Wig
Glasses
Silver "Matt" name tag

With one exception: I have standard FO patches for the shoulders, not the iron on vinyl patches used in the show. Has anyone come up with a source for them yet?

I'm wearing the same jackboots that all the other jumpsuit-wearing characters wear, in the Star Wars universe. I've watched the video a couple of times I'm moderately sure that's what he's wearing. Some sort of black leather boot with the coveralls covering most of it, so you can't see much. I actually thought he might be wearing black tennis shoes at first, but you can see more in a couple of shots.

Awesome! Glad people are liking that Butterscotch wig!

I ended up getting a sheet of vinyl patches printed from Etsy using a custom form, and I created my own that I send to the Etsy seller.

Awesome! Glad people are liking that Butterscotch wig!

I ended up getting a sheet of vinyl patches printed from Etsy using a custom form, and I created my own that I send to the Etsy seller.

Interesting, didn't realize that was an option. Got a link handy? I still haven't decided if I'm going to try for vinyl or just stick with the patches I have, but options are good. :)

How did you have the wig styled? Did you find a pro, DIY skills, or do you just wear it out of the box?

Interesting, didn't realize that was an option. Got a link handy? I still haven't decided if I'm going to try for vinyl or just stick with the patches I have, but options are good. :)

How did you have the wig styled? Did you find a pro, DIY skills, or do you just wear it out of the box?

I designed my own Cogs and used this
https://www.etsy.com/listing/250457...6tDL57K3q-&eaid=10163724572&x_eaid=feb566725c

Wig, basically out of box. I did try to mess it up a bit like the show. Not really that much you need to do to the butterscotch one.

I recently picked up couple more the screen accurate vests with the orange buckles they in pretty decent shape! Let me know anyone is interested these always seem to be in demand around Halloween!

I recently picked up couple more the screen accurate vests with the orange buckles they in pretty decent shape! Let me know anyone is interested these always seem to be in demand around Halloween!
Hi, im searching for the Vest. And i cant find them anywhere.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back