SNG Studio Updates

Great update Steve :cool: :cool: (y) (y) :notworthy: :notworthy: Sorry to hear your problems with PayPal; not a very good company to do business with...as you have experienced first hand. I hope the whole thing will be resolved in your favor!

You're a machine Steve:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy: Never a dull moment in your work day for sure. So many goodies to make, unmold, and light:love::love:

Super stuff Steve, I'm going to have to get me one of your moonwatcher mask I to have one of those BSG kits to build just to find the time Nice work

Wow...those rocket launches were great to see Steve. Looks like a great bunch of like-minded people to hang around with:cool::cool:(y)(y)
McLaren really looks good!!

This is a link to our weekly newsletter Mary and I send out weekly via an email list. I thought you might enjoy it. It encapsulates everything we did at the studio this last week, Enjoy.

Also you may find this interesting too.

No wonder more and more people are using Zelle (Digital Payment Network) as means of getting the money where it belongs(y);)
Lots of product to buy in the shop Steve! Love to see everything on one page:cool::cool:(y)(y)

This is a link to our weekly newsletter Mary and I send out weekly via an email list. I thought you might enjoy it. It encapsulates everything we did at the studio this last week, Enjoy.

Also you may find this interesting too.

Thank you so much!!

Great interview with Frank and his model making of buildings and tracks is fantastic(y)(y):cool::cool: Too bad you had low ceiling for the rocket launches in Ventura (and I thought that Cali was always sunny and bright;)). Great work/update Steve!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back