Sliders Timer replica

I am looking for iron wall props who took money from me on Facebook to build two slider timer replica and now iron wall props can’t be found on Facebook or anywhere and I want to know how to find them to get refunded or the items I paid for. Text three four seven six two eight two three nine 1

I am looking for iron wall props who took money from me on Facebook to build two slider timer replica and now iron wall props can’t be found on Facebook or anywhere and I want to know how to find them to get refunded or the items I paid for. Text three four seven six two eight two three nine 1
I reached out to him last October. He quoted me for one but at the time I didn't have the funds. I just looked at my chat on FB and I see that his FB page is gone. His IG page is gone as well. How did you pay for it?

I reached out to him last October. He quoted me for one but at the time I didn't have the funds. I just looked at my chat on FB and I see that his FB page is gone. His IG page is gone as well. How did you pay for it?
Cash app. I heard from people who bought on Facebook from him it takes months so I’m cautiously optimistic I’ll get my order. I would feel more comfortable if I could reach out

I just stumbled on this thread. Any movement? Is anyone offering stl files, kits, etc?

Cheers!
Hi FuseNova

I'm still in the process of finalising my model and motherboard (made a change for production simplicity to the latter), but will post here when available. The STLs will be free and the boards available on my store.

BeakZ

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back