Skunkworks Darth Vader helmet

AndyFreak

Hello everyone, I'm new on here, name is Andy and have been greenlit to buy something cool for my 50th. Am very happy with my SDS hero Stormtrooper lid but getting nothing but bad vibes regarding a vader helmet.
I have managed to narrow it down to a few (well 3)
Given the heads up regarding M.Warren but the waiting time im guessing may be insane.
Trying to hook up with Bookend but so far no joy or in pole position right now, Skunkworks as they advertise they have stock available.
Does anyone have any experience with the latter please? Really wanted an ESB but the Rogue one they have up may put a fox amongst the chickens.
Any advice would be hugely appreciated
Nice1
Andy

Hi,
Skunkworks is bookface on this forum, you will hear nothing but good things about him here and his Quasimodo helmet is very well regarded in the community.
you can see the run thread here:

It all depends if you are looking for a lineage helmet or not. the "best" available lineage helmet at the time is Mike Warren's, the best artist sculpt is Bookface/CSMacLaren :)
good luck

Hi,
Skunkworks is bookface on this forum, you will hear nothing but good things about him here and his Quasimodo helmet is very well regarded in the community.
you can see the run thread here:

It all depends if you are looking for a lineage helmet or not. the "best" available lineage helmet at the time is Mike Warren's, the best artist sculpt is Bookface/CSMacLaren :)
good luck
Eh? Skunkworks is bookface (not bookend. My bad haha).
Okay that really really helps narrow it down. Would rather buy in the uk to avoid insane shipping and taxes. Yes the quasimodo one was on my radar so it's all making some sense now.
I'm pretty sure I sent bookface a PM on here a day or so ago but I'll try again this evening just in case I jezzed it up. Really trying to purchase a banger without opening a Facebook account which isn't easy.
Massive thanks for your reply to my post bud.
Nice1
Andy

ahah yeah I didn't who you meant by Bookend, but yes, Skunkworks is Bookface :) and CSmacLaren is the sculptor of the casts that Bookface sells :)
I hope you get your nice Vader helmet then :)
cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back