Simpsons Tapped Out game

Thanks brother!

Killface1138 is a close friend of mine that I just found out has been playing for months without being online...

So please add him guys! :) thanks!

Your buddy doesn't waste time. I think he's sent about 25 gremlins to my town since I added him earlier today. :lol

It's a shame you can't give the ghost goo to your neighbours. I got the last prize thing yesterday and I know I won't make it to the next goal (which is donuts I believe) so I have like 300 extra goo sitting around.

I'm going to be about 400 short of the gingerbread house, but am not too upset. I'm still putting all my efforts into buying all the land.

I'm about 500 short of the gingerbread house at the moment, but am remaining optimistic. If anyone wants to haunt my town, I'm jlee562 on origin ;)

I'd say try and get the gingerbread house, it comes with Suzanne the witch who can do jobs.

If anyone needs a neighbour who didn't see my previous post, feel free to add me.

Username is scareb

I only need 94 more goo for the gingerbread house. If you have any gremlins you're not using, load me up please. :)

I thought you guys could use a heads up.
TSTOforums.com

There seems to be a glitch, or maybe a permanent fix, to tapping on a neighbors Squidport tile when you see it. You get extra xp and it appears multiple people can tap on the same tile. This gives the owner of that SP extra tiles. So if you have 3 neighbors tap on the same tile, you get three tiles instead of just one.

In case this is a glitch, they will surely fix it quickly. I recommend getting with your neighbors and letting them know what's up. God knows we all hate to wait on those tiles.

I have verified this in my SF with 2 tiles at once.

Make sure you wait until you see multiple handshakes over your SP entrance before you tap it. You will get one tile per handshake.

This works with:
- Squid Port Tile
- Open Air Stage
- Cletus Farm (yes I know you could revive a dead crop)
- Channel 6

Here's the thing - you can collect one handshake from each neighbor - BUT - you can collect THREE tiles from the same neighbor if you clear the first handshake before they visit again! You can tap each handshake individually - just make sure to keep at least one there or you'll need to wait another 2 days or so before another one is ready. ALWAYS LEAVE ONE HANDSHAKE!!

Last edited:
Taken from the same site with some info behind it all. To all my friends (I have no idea how many of the names oldkenobi gave me are RPFers), I'm gonna try and do this and I'll do the same for you if you do it.

I've had a tile up for a few days now and it does work. Just make sure you don't accidentally tap on your last handshake or you have to wait two days to build a new tile. I recommend leaving at least two handshakes just to be safe.

I tapped on a few tiles, but I got noting! Not sure I understand how it works.

An onther note. I am now at level 37, I got to point where I just level up with each new update....BUT I only started playing in July, so I have been CONSTANTLY behind in money. As soon as I build up any cash I have another building ready! I started level 36 with 6 buildings needing to be built and my last one did not get started until level 37...then TWO more! I have many buildings just crammed together because I don't have any land!

I visit other Springfields where I see people with HUGE plots, like 4 to 6 parcels of just water and I am so jealous. I long for the day when I am caught up on buildings and can build up money so that I can start to decorate my town...build a park and a lake, etc. Not to mention I am SO far behind on my SquidPort......

I tapped on a few tiles, but I got noting! Not sure I understand how it works.

An onther note. I am now at level 37, I got to point where I just level up with each new update....BUT I only started playing in July, so I have been CONSTANTLY behind in money. As soon as I build up any cash I have another building ready! I started level 36 with 6 buildings needing to be built and my last one did not get started until level 37...then TWO more! I have many buildings just crammed together because I don't have any land!

I visit other Springfields where I see people with HUGE plots, like 4 to 6 parcels of just water and I am so jealous. I long for the day when I am caught up on buildings and can build up money so that I can start to decorate my town...build a park and a lake, etc. Not to mention I am SO far behind on my SquidPort......

For yourself to earn stuff, build a squidport tile. When it's finished, don't collect it. When your friends visit your town, they will click on the tile to help you. If you have multiple friends clicking in that tile, it builds up and you earn squidport tiles from it. So long as you have one handshake unclicked, you won't collect that tile you made and can just keep having your friends help you.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back