Sideshow: The Man With No Name Premium Format Figure

streightline also do the cuff...with movie correct 10 holes each side and ace stamp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415-184418.png
    Screenshot_20240415-184418.png
    322.9 KB · Views: 17
streightline also do the cuff...with movie correct 10 holes each side and ace stamp
It’s definitely on the list. Really it’s the only item I’m missing to complete the cosplay (for those times that I want to do FAFDM). I hadn’t really researched it. Is Straightline’s pretty accurate?

It’s definitely on the list. Really it’s the only item I’m missing to complete the cosplay (for those times that I want to do FAFDM). I hadn’t really researched it. Is Straightline’s pretty accurate?
Yeah, the original was worn by Andy Anderson, Clint's holster maker...it supported his wrist to help with a war wound. When leone saw it on a visit to Andy's workshop he wanted it for F.A.F.D.M. So the one in the movie is the original Anderson brace...

Yeah, the original was worn by Andy Anderson, Clint's holster maker...it supported his wrist to help with a war wound. When leone saw it on a visit to Andy's workshop he wanted it for F.A.F.D.M. So the one in the movie is the original Anderson brace...
Ha. That’s pretty cool. I knew about Andy being the holster maker. My buckles —made by Chisholm's Trail aka "Western Leather Holster") are purportedly cast from Andy Anderson originals, but I didn’t know that that was actually his brace.

Ha. That’s pretty cool. I knew about Andy being the holster maker. My buckles —made by Chisholm's Trail aka "Western Leather Holster") are purportedly cast from Andy Anderson originals, but I didn’t know that that was actually his brace.
Yes, it for sure was...Andy took plain buckles and hammered them on the shop vice as an anvil to get the bark effect...watch London Jack on YouTube doing it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415-205728.png
    Screenshot_20240415-205728.png
    480.5 KB · Views: 10

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back