Show us your rpfs (replica prop firearms)!

Has anyone done the long rifle from Mad Max: Fury Road? That's a sick piece metal right there
image.jpg

I think the frame of a 1911 or single action revolver would look good with a case hardened look, provided it replicated the finish the traditional bone and wood charcoal method would yield.

Last edited:
Not as awesome as some of these builds, but here's my BSG FN Five-seveN from Arsenal Models:
BSG FN 57.jpg

and, I may have already posted this but, here's my Zat gun from THG props:
CTaYUl1U8AAHBgs.jpg

IMG_3177.JPGIMG_3178.JPGmy scratch built phaser rifle It has lights sound and a 2 watt red laser. I installed a backup moniter instead of the radar screen and a camera in the front grill so I can sight right down the barrel.

assault phaser.pngIMG_1967.JPGIMG_1969.JPGIMG_2287.JPGI was inspired to do this build by Christall . He used a piece of plywood as the core I used blue foam so I could hollow it out when I was done. I added lights sound and a 3 watt blue laser It's as close to a real phaser I know of. Opinions welcome.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back