Serenity stickers - Firefly Ship Works, Ltd.

Hellclaw Charles Wallace has a history of screwing people over on forums, as I mentioned he has been banned here and on other forums. Check out the link I posted above with info about his banning (EDC Studios).

<div class='quotetop'>(Hellclaw 01 @ Sep 2 2006, 12:20 PM) [snapback]1311780[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Sith Sheriff Brody @ Sep 2 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1311774[/snapback]
Exceptions are made for crooked auctions and hilariously low-quality junk.

-Mike
[/b]

I am still confused SSB. The seller has excellent feedback. What is so crooked? Shipping costs look okay too, not like that Ultraviolet phone auction posted yesterday. Or is it the quality issue?
[/b][/quote]
Follow dr_slurpee's link from above.

He is a KNOWN thief, who seems to take no thought at taking a person's hard-earned money & providing them with NOTHING in return.

His list of victims is long. IIRC, one of our members actually had to track him down & go to his house to get what they were owed...

EDIT: What ^HE^ said. :$

Also, I didn't want to set off a negative thread - I actually was just wondering if it was someone here on the board who had been working on a parrallel project.

whitefall, don't sweat it. It's good that you brought him up so that people might be informed about him. I have a feeling he tends to hover around forums looking for things people are interested in and starts making them. These labels and his Blade Runner ID both seem to have popped up right when there was interest or research being done.

Onto more positive things. Thanks again to Kevin for his help on the Chinese. The updated artwork has been done and is in Great_Bizarro's hands so he can get things all set up. Kevin was right, the updates were so similar that they were hard to notice when not looking specifically for them. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(dr_slurpee @ Sep 2 2006, 05:30 PM) [snapback]1311818[/snapback]</div>
I have a feeling he tends to hover around forums looking for things people are interested in and starts making them.[/b]
Didn't the same thing happen with the Firefly 'Arial' ID badges?

Harry

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back