SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he used to at least have the decency to reply to my emails (with excuses) but has ignored me now for five months. I bet if I had been emailing him offering to buy something I'd have gotten a reply.

$499 if I recall correctly. Full payment for a Neuralizer. I've been asking several times for a set of HAL electronics plus cash difference but even that compromise doesn't seem to suit him.

I have his private email address, contacting him is not the problem, it's getting any action from him that is.

Who are his business partners or retailers I should be speaking to and how is that going to help?

....and that thread comes to a screeching halt deservedly so I might add! :lol

So how do I do that exactly? Who do I contact?
Just google for props made by his new "company" Artifactory Replicas (http://www.artifactoryreplicas.com). If you find companies that sell his products, Just contact them and tell the story about his Neuralyzer and how he still ownes people here thousands and thousands of dollars. Also, you can post this story as a comment in all the places where you can leave a review about his replica's (like on Amazon, for instance). If you do this long enough and contact enough people, in the end people will start asking questions to Steve and he doesn't like that. Then contact him and tell him you will even increase your efforts to "spread the word" and soon enough he will be refunding you. Good luck!

Did he ship any of the neuralyzers
As far as I know he didn't sent any of the neuro's from his latest run. There are SD Studio's Neuralyzers out there, so he did send out some from previous runs. But from this last run, which would be the ultimate Neuralyzer, not one neuro was finished our shipped out... he still owns a lot of people hundreds of dollars...

As far as I know he didn't sent any of the neuro's from his latest run. There are SD Studio's Neuralyzers out there, so he did send out some from previous runs. But from this last run, which would be the ultimate Neuralyzer, not one neuro was finished our shipped out... he still owns a lot of people hundreds of dollars...

Ouch. Mind if I ask what made it the "Ultimate " version seen a few around .

Would have been the most accurate Neuralyzer out there. With the correct dials, buttons, etc... With the correct electronics, sounds, lights... Don't be mistaken: SD Studios made some pretty great replica's. I own a '89 Batman Grapple Gun and a 2001 Space Odyssey HAL panel. Both replica's are just perfect in quality and accuracy. So if Steven would have gone through with this, he probably would have delivered great Neuralyzers. It's beyond me why he just threw his perfect reputation away by screwing over dozens of people with this neuralyzer. Too bad this talent was wasted...

I now settled for a Factory Entertainment Neuralyzer (and FE Noisy Cricket). Also nice replica's, but the Neuro is a replica from the one in the second MIB movie. I would have preferred one from the first movie, with the year display at the bottom (If I remember correctly, SD Studios version would have been a MiB 1 version).

Thats to bad . He seems to had a good rep not sure why he left for the other website venture ?
I don't see many items for sale on that site . Not sure how he is making it selling that stuff there are no new updates ?
Thats the replica I was thinking about buying myself .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back