Screen Used Pepsi Perfect BTT2

Not a big fan of Premiere Props. I won 4 items at their auction, I think in June or July, and I'm still waiting on them. I was happy because I got them for cheap bids.....until they charged me more for shipping than I paid for all of the items together. It is now October and I have yet to see the items. I'm told that the shipping department is working on it.

On a side note, I won multiple items in the Screenused auction and due to the items being near where I live (which I didn't know), they delivered to my house free of charge that same weekend to save me large shipping costs. Now THEY are class acts!!!! And all of those items were well packaged and in great condition. Extremely happy with them.

It's amazing how night and day one company in this hobby can be from another.

I just wanted to pop in here and say "you're welcome" for all the insight you got from us members and that you really should've thanked some of these members that saved your butt.

Maybe even to as far as to update what happened with PP and this item.

For me, I hope you got stuck with this mistake and had to eat it because this forum doesn't need ungrateful members like you.

Been a new member also maybe his just angry he didn't know any better and it's made him wanna give up collecting I know If it happened to me id be angry, id be thankful for the help but maybe last thing on his mind was this forum and forgot it

Been a new member also maybe his just angry he didn't know any better and it's made him wanna give up collecting I know If it happened to me id be angry, id be thankful for the help but maybe last thing on his mind was this forum and forgot it

Well he only has one person to be angry with...himself. I don't care who has an auction and claims something is "screen used", it is up to the person buying it to do thier investigation also and make sure they know what they are getting.

If this guy had come to us earlier and asked questions, rather than trying to be the cool kid who got a new toy, then he would never had this issue.

Again, I hope he has to eat this mistake and his mommy is pissed!

^ in all fairness Brad, can you blame him for not bringing it up here BEFORE the auction? I know I wouldn't want to bring it to light here, as I wouldn't want to possibly encourage fans from the RPF bidding against me. :lol

^ in all fairness Brad, can you blame him for not bringing it up here BEFORE the auction? I know I wouldn't want to bring it to light here, as I wouldn't want to possibly encourage fans from the RPF bidding against me. :lol

The chances of any of us having the $$ to bid against him would be rare. If it was going to be auctioned for $500, then I agree but anything north of $1000, I think you're safe.

I think it was the Mum jokes that pissed him off. He did thank members for the help earlier up the page, so I think you should ease up on him a bit.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back