Screen used batman Begins League of Shadows costume

I have one. Mine is kinda falling apart though. And no mask or hood but I'm still looking!

If you ok with it could you post some photos please mite help when setting up the display

There was a member over on the boards thecave that said he had the mask for sale but he stopped replying when I asked for photos

Last edited:
I had to thrown a ninja outfit together in a few days for a primary school street fair, here is my friend wearing it, had to do a sword too , was fun, luckily I had a set of urethane gauntlets made things easy :)

Had couple emails letting me know that member Bobby C has a screen used as well.
This is the same suit i brought bobbys from him.

I got a guy who is claiming he owns the modern version screen used for sale. It's the one that they wear in the end of the movie. I havent gotten the pictures to see it yet. So i'm a little not putting much faith into this guy or his sale. lits ikely a scam of some sort.

I agree, i have a set of your gaunlets as well and i'm very happy with the prop. I forgot to send you a message about getting them. sorry about that.

I got a guy who is claiming he owns the modern version screen used for sale. It's the one that they wear in the end of the movie. I havent gotten the pictures to see it yet. So i'm a little not putting much faith into this guy or his sale. lits ikely a scam of some sort.

I agree, i have a set of your gaunlets as well and i'm very happy with the prop. I forgot to send you a message about getting them. sorry about that.

Hey All kewl, glad they got through customs to you and glad you like them :)

The league of shadows ninja is by far my favorite outfit, unfortunately I have ye to find anyone offering a decent pattern for it.... yet.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back