Sandbagger's Iron-Man builds - Now in STEEL

I started to make arc and faceplate hinge system for my suit, so ask about yours. Its interest to know, will you made other moving elements, may be back or some other? Thanks for answers,and good luck:)

I started to make arc and faceplate hinge system for my suit, so ask about yours. Its interest to know, will you made other moving elements, may be back or some other? Thanks for answers,and good luck:)

I'll cross those bridges when I come to them. :)

SB

Those abs look very good; eager to see the rest:cool
abs_zps2ba2d5d9.jpg

Sorry i could'nt resist, my bad...GM

Here it is folks! My Iron Man suit on TV on ABC One's 7:30 ACT report.

I did mention quite a few people, including the guys who wrote the pepakura files, modified them, folks who donated stuff etc.

I was interviewed, filmed and photographed for a couple of hours and gave credit to a lot of people, even going so far as to say I thought it was important that they were mentioned. However, the first edit was 8 minutes and had to be cut down to 4 minutes. They did a fantastic job but only so much can be kept off the cutting room floor.

Thanks so much to all involved in helping me get this done! I can't wait to get this into a kids hospital ward!

God bless ya all!

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-28/iron-man-in-canberra/5927124

Cheers gang. :D

Today is my last day of a two and a half week break. I've had no access to a welder so I've been madly cutting and bending more parts ready for welding.

Today all I could do was grab the die-grinder and angle grinder and get some clean-up done on the existing welding.

Hopefully tomorrow after work I can get a bit more welding in.

AmrBA9d.jpg

AtNsupi.jpg

JwXjx0f.jpg

Hey, Just a heads up, You have a pen sitting where the markers are labeled to be.. LOL!!! Trully love the build and wished I knew how to use the welder I have in my mess of a shop. I need to label and outline my tools etc. so I don't spend half the time digging and search for my tools:D

I dont mind admitting, a little bit of wee came out when i saw that last pic, stunning work!

That's got to be the funniest reply I've ever got.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, Just a heads up, You have a pen sitting where the markers are labeled to be.. LOL!!! Trully love the build and wished I knew how to use the welder I have in my mess of a shop. I need to label and outline my tools etc. so I don't spend half the time digging and search for my tools:D

Thanks everyone!

JS, yes mate, a good shed has a place for everything and everything in it's place.

Got a lot of one leg welded up today after work.

dE9BsfR.jpg

ph0vE23.jpg

do you plan visit children just by yourself, alone, or with other superheroes? friends in costumes, or other members from therpf, maybe?
i will wait for next steps.its great work.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back