Sam from Trick 'r Treat

Nothing new .. I was a big success for my party .. I had to let the movie run in my room for the ppl asking .. "It's cool, but wth is it?" .. and then I'd show it and they'd go .. holy ****, you're so motivated! :)

Beside that .. didn't have my head on for a long time .. it was obviously very hot in there .. although I could sip drinks through the mouth with straws .. lots of straws!!

:D

heres the halloween mask, not bad for $25 as long as its only $25 :p

7504140.jpeg

Thanks to this thread I've begun work on my own Sam costume. Getting ready to tackle the burlap now - anyone know what size buttons I should use for the eyes? I'm thinking a 1 inch diameter is about right.

My pleasure .. It's exactly the goal when starting a wip thread! Iirc, i've used 1.5" button and it was to my eyes a preety good match!

My pleasure .. It's exactly the goal when starting a wip thread! Iirc, i've used 1.5" button and it was to my eyes a preety good match!

Thanks for the info about the button bigturc!

So I just finished one half of the burlap on the head - what a nightmare! I've never done anything remotely this crafty, so I'm a neophyte in every respect. Fortunately the front turned out ok, but the back is completely butchered and bunched up. I wound up just cutting off excess burlap and getting glue gun happy, smushing it down and just trying to glue it down to make it as smooth as possible.

yeah .. I've had quite a fun time applying the burlap too!! It's kina hard to explain how I did it but ended up with no excess or waves in it.

do you take commission >.> i was thinking of getting a child size doll and slapping on sam custome and molding the face with paper or clay somehow to give it the offical sam look

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back