RPF CONTEST - Muftak Green-Screen Challenge - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Re: RPF CONTEST - Muftak Green-Screen Challenge - from Tom Spina Designs

YES! TylerHam, the truffle shuffle is one of the five I started too! sweeeeet!

Gordon - HAHA!!!! It was one of my first ideas I just didnt do it until the end!! Yours are all great!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenMuftak.png

- - - Updated - - -

Mteam.png

Wow, these are all so great. We're at almost 65 entries with the ones that were mailed to us. We're a little over an hour away from the deadline, so if anyone has any last-minute ideas, now's your chance!

We'll be posting up a gallery of all of the images on our facebook page tomorrow ( https://www.facebook.com/TomSpinaDesigns ) and we'll post up in this thread when we do. We'll give it one week for folks to like their favorites. On July 17th, we'll tally up the likes and announce the winner of our screen used prize!

Thanks for participating and I can't wait to share these monstrosities with the world! :)

Tom

Alrighty folks! The contest has now closed! There are some absolutely fantastic entries here!!! Today I'll be forwarding Art links to all of them so he can post them on FB. Good luck to everyone!

The gallery is up!

Let the voting commence! Everyone please check out this gallery on our facebook page and click "like" on their favorite images. The image with the most likes at 1pm Eastern on July 17th will be our winner! Be sure to tell your friends!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153047894465438.1073741829.10150102564395438&type=1

Thanks to everyone for the great submissions. I'm really blown away by the entries! Fun, fun stuff!

Tom

The gallery is up!

Let the voting commence! Everyone please check out this gallery on our facebook page and click "like" on their favorite images. The image with the most likes at 1pm Eastern on July 17th will be our winner! Be sure to tell your friends!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153047894465438.1073741829.10150102564395438&type=1

Thanks to everyone for the great submissions. I'm really blown away by the entries! Fun, fun stuff!

Tom

Updated the thread title and the first post with a link to the gallery! Get over to FB and like your favourite entries!

Re: RPF CONTEST - Muftak Green-Screen Challenge - VOTE NOW!

Don't use Facebook. Never will.

Sorry to hear you can't vote, but our business page is open to anyone (facebook user or not) to read. So you can, at the very least, check out the gallery and enjoy the pics :)

Tom

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back