ROTJ part identification

Vamaslzr

I am looking to build a Bane Malar helmet and having trouble figuring out a part/ multiple parts that were used on the top of the helmet. This would have been a part found in the 1960s-1970s as the character was in a deleted ROTJ scene.

Screenshot_20240110-133548_Gallery.jpg

It looks like this was something used more then once as a similar part is found on the Sergeant Doallyn helmet.

Screenshot_20240110_133504.jpg

Any thoughts on what this part was/ a mix of parts, or if it was just something they sculpted custom?

Any ideas even of something that could be used that looks close enough would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240110-133548_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240110-133548_Gallery.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 39
I’ve always had a obsession with this character.. this is the one that chewie throws into the wind chimes in Jabba’s palace right?

I’ve always had a obsession with this character.. this is the one that chewie throws into the wind chimes in Jabba’s palace right?
Yeah hes the one of the second helmet pic, and they used this helmet a second time for a Skiff Guard on one of Jabbas sail barges.

The slots in the front seem to be places where you’d find three toggle switches for “settings”

This could be a heater, vacuum, or some appliance that would need settings under the hose connection or business end lol

At first it almost looked like the center of the Mohawk portion was the long edge of a supermax but proportions are off

IMG_4293.jpeg

That whole section kinda makes me think of an electric pencil sharpener too. Just from a quick search, I did see this though I doubt it would be that simple

IMG_4295.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back