ROTJ Gamorrean Guard version 2.0

jango5204

Sold my first Gamorrean late last year. Super fun and very hot suit to wear.

Never thought I'd be interested in another. I don't make the latex parts, I get them from a guy in the UK. I made everything else. I wanted to make it a little bigger this time and make some changes.

Making my own, longer arms this time. My hands will be inside the gauntlets like the movie suits.

Would love to resculpt the hands with longer fingers, just don't have the know-how. Especially to mold them and make latex copies.

Also modified the top of the thigh to make it larger. Using L200 foam.

Made another leather vest.

Great build so far. I didn't think you could make it better! Please let me know if you will be offering these.

I don't know what it is about this guy but I saw one one wandering around during a Star Wars Weekends at Disney years ago. I can't shake the feeling of how cool it would be to wander around in a Gamorrean Guard costume... well maybe not in Florida during the summer. :)

Looking good!

I loved your gamorrean, I was so inspired by your wonderful job that I bought one too - only latex parts. I have to do the foam parts under the vests, and of course the vests themself, Do you perhaps have the patterns to share (would be a great help!!!!)? again congratulations for your wonderful job!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgI've been finished with this for a bit now. I made the jaw moveableimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg via chin cup mounted in the mask. I move it in conjunction with my sound box. I made new gauntlets, new shoulders and tweaked it several times. Actually disassembled the best to make the neck hole smaller. Here's some current shots from celebration 7.

I have completed my scratch build and it is currently under 501st review. All the cast parts passed, I just had to do work on the tunic and skirt.
2b.jpg

very excited to hear the results.

I made 2 sets of the cast parts (head, hands, feet) and the 2nd set is up for sale on ebay. Everything was sculpted, molded and cast by me. http://www.ebay.com/itm/181837655292?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I also made a Bull Rancor and am making a cantina photo-op prop complete with Greedo:
11402697_10206456377158718_3214556167126754014_n.jpg DSCN9346.JPG

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back