Rogue One Disney MENA Videos (nice views on props inside!)

Detaleader

I stumbled over these videos posted by Disney MENA a while ago and wanted to share these here:

There is a few shots of props that I hadn't seen before - including the Ground Crew Batons in their illuminated space and some really good closeups of Bistan!

I hope this isn't too big of a repost and enjoy!

It's really to bad they don't have a long - in depth revue going over everything on the tables.
I'm right with ya - but with some freeze framing there's some fantastic insights on there for sure. My favorite are probably the Jyn Erso batons that light up. I don't think I've seen them light up anywhere else before.

F
coveral1.jpg
coveral2.jpg
coveral4.jpg
rom the same series there was also a video with the young moderator about the X-Wing costumes, but unfortunately it was in poor quality and was quickly removed from Youtube. But I was able to take a few screenshots.

FView attachment 1679057View attachment 1679058View attachment 1679060rom the same series there was also a video with the young moderator about the X-Wing costumes, but unfortunately it was in poor quality and was quickly removed from Youtube. But I was able to take a few screenshots.
I will admit, this is a video I've been hunting myself for a while. Unfortunately I didn't know about it before it got removed again.

I've emailed Disney's pr department to ask if there is any chance of grabbing a copy of it. As you might imagine, no response as of yet. I'm not too optimistic that it'd change in the future either.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back