Rocketeer Helmet and rocket pack because there aren't enough already.

I'm working on making the rocket pack leather harness, exactly like the movie. I have the plans and I'm wondering if anyone has made the harness without the metal support frame that goes inside the leather?

How'd your pack ever turn out?? any updates??

I got the pack back from paint, and five days later my business was destroyed in a gas leak explosion. The pack was not at my business, but as an independent contractor, I had to refocus my energy into finding work. Flash forward to February 2017, and purely through the generosity of people within my community and peers, we opened the doors on our new business. Then in March 2017 my wife and I found out we were losing our rental home of seven years, and had to start looking for housing alternatives. We have two large breed dogs and now live in a city where rent has gotten insane, so we opted to try and buy a house. We have in fact purchased a house back in May 2017, so a majority of my down time is spent working on the house.

So in a long and round about way...no. I haven’t worked on the pack. The rockets are on display in a glass case I have and the body of the pack is sitting on my office desk. I occasionally look at it, and think that some day I’ll get the energy to finish it.

First class paint job on that helmet - you should be very proud of it. I hope you find the time and the energy to finish the jet pack very soon.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back