robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Pep Files -Iron Man Mk IV/VI...war machine delayed details pg 67

i just got done cutting out the back of the helmet so i could put it on,gonna start on the abs

how much do u guys recommend fiberglass cloth,im trying to not spend a lot of money on the suit but if i buy it will it make the armor any more durable compared to just plain resin

how much do u guys recommend fiberglass cloth,im trying to not spend a lot of money on the suit but if i buy it will it make the armor any more durable compared to just plain resin

Resin alone is not enough, fiberglass cloth is a must to be able to complete the suit, with out it your suit will flex and your body filler and paint will just break away and fall off, you use the resin on the outside to harden it so that the part will hold it's shape when you use the resin and cloth on the inside of the piece. Better to do it right the first time around

Resin alone is not enough, fiberglass cloth is a must to be able to complete the suit, with out it your suit will flex and your body filler and paint will just break away and fall off, you use the resin on the outside to harden it so that the part will hold it's shape when you use the resin and cloth on the inside of the piece. Better to do it right the first time around

thanks for the information,im gonna resin everything on christmas

so... anybody got any big plans for the holidays?

im srry,im just trying to keep the thread alive :confused

so... anybody got any big plans for the holidays?

im srry,im just trying to keep the thread alive :confused

Hi, no need to do this ;) Since it´s Robo´s show off thread with the main purpose being a platform to, well, show off his work, the second he has something new to add I am sure he will, hence keeping this thread alive ;)

For all general questions you may want to post in the sticky thread about pepakura atop this forum.

Threads don´t fall off the board here on the RPF, except for threads in the JY and the OT.

Regards,
Michael
RPF staff

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE,and to some,MERRY CHRISTMAS
and to those of a different religion,HAPPY HOLIDAYS

hey guys i have some questions about the resin, did anyone ever used epoxy or poly ??
cuz in my country i cant find any bondo resin = (

which one do u recommend ??

hey guys i have some questions about the resin, did anyone ever used epoxy or poly ??
cuz in my country i cant find any bondo resin = (

which one do u recommend ??

Well you must have somewhere that sells fiberglass. If so i recomend you talk to them and find out what resin that they sell with their fiberglass. "Bondo" is a brand name so it is defiantly possible nobody carries it there, but like i said there has to be some other brand of "fiberglass resin" there

Well you must have somewhere that sells fiberglass. If so i recomend you talk to them and find out what resin that they sell with their fiberglass. "Bondo" is a brand name so it is defiantly possible nobody carries it there, but like i said there has to be some other brand of "fiberglass resin" there

ohoh i see
thank u sooo much :thumbsup

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!! :thumbsup

Happy new year to all of you!!!!!!!!

So i just found the miracle of hot glue. I never really thought it would work so good, but its sooo much faster and easier! Really with i would have used it faster! Anyway here's an update on my armor!

Nice!
I am making one as well and i am at the resining process (still have to pep some stuff)
should i make a thread?
Hey guys anyone heard from robo? any updates on WM?

Has anyone compleated the brace? Does you head fit through it? if not what are any ideas to open it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back