robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 23/6 THIGH (left) PDO in first post!

Robo, are you gonna do the right thigh, or do we have to flip. It would be nice to have one without the hassle of having to invert and move pieces around...

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 23/6 THIGH (left) PDO in first post!

Robo, are you gonna do the right thigh, or do we have to flip. It would be nice to have one without the hassle of having to invert and move pieces around...

yeh i'll be putting one up tomorrow when i put the shin pieces up....

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 25/6 SHIN (left) PDO in first post!

alrighty the pdo for the left shin has been uploaded and linked in the first post....the unfold probably isn't my best but it should work well enough, there is another one coming from Lo_techStark as well....

i'll be getting onto flipping for the right leg sometime tonight

and over the weekend i'll be taking a break from iron man modeling and modeling something else....just so i don't succumb to some kind of iron man burnout.....

here's what i'm thinking

MASK_MTX_ARMYMASK-OR-lg.jpg

not so much for army of two, but mostly for the badassery that Jack Bauer gave that mask in the last season of 24...

Woah, wtf? lol awesome clip. So is this mask actually used in real life covert *** kicking missions or is JB a huge army of two fan? :lol

< had to watch it twice lol
I know what you mean about getting burned out on Iron man, Ive been working on my helmet before the movie came out I think and its still only about 80% done. I MUST take it slow because I tend to overwork myself when making things and never really stop because I'm a perfectionist freak, lol Ive been switching between bondoing it and putting together the mkv pep. ACTUALLY now tha tI mention that... do you think you will ever feel like making a mkv suit?

i'm guilty of the overworking as well.....i tend to start and only stop once my fingers start tingling....lol.....

like just now.....it didn't take as long as i thought it would to make the bauer psycho mask (as i'm calling it...lol)

here we go

Bauer Psycho Mask
bauerpsychomask.jpg

bauer_psycho_mask.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

might try and get it finished over the weekend

i'm guilty of the overworking as well.....i tend to start and only stop once my fingers start tingling....lol.....

like just now.....it didn't take as long as i thought it would to make the bauer psycho mask (as i'm calling it...lol)

Aw MAN !!!

That´s insane speed you are showing there, modeling wise! It takes me ages to push and pull my polygons in Cinema4D, and even longer until I´m happy with the outcome! What are you working with? I know it´s the artist, not the tool, but still...

I'm using 3d studio max 2010 for all this

Ah, I see. Poly by Poly or spline/nurbs modeling ?
I model my files polybypoly (well, the future ones, except for a halfassed concept vader none have seen the light of day, i.e. publishing) highres, and then reduce the polycount for potentially pepping it.

Thats just plain old fashioned INSANE! wow youre quick at modeling!If you have 5 minutes to spare, you should try modeling the suitcase armor :lol

After much lurking and playing around I think its time I actually got started doing something :)

I have been playing with Pep for a while making cardboard tanks for my son to use in his Warhammer 40K games. I even bought a craftrobo cause the cutting was doing my head in !

Time I started on something for me and robo3687 and the others on this thread have inspired me to go for the Iron Man Mark VI suit.

First off though I have a question. Sharkheads helemet is cool but I wanted to incorporate the hinged back of the helmet idea. Given that I know my way around pep designer and google sketchup (which is what I made the tanks with). Would it be easier to Pep and glass the file as is then cut it to make the changes for the hinged back piece or remodel and unfold ?

Thanks

Woody

Seriously ROBO you are a machine..

Robo. Any way we can see a current complete model of the entire Iron Man in color.. just for fun?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back