Reccomened options for a new project i'm working on?

N4HeavenCaller

I'm gonna be making a full body suit but i would like reccomened materials i should use. Any suggestions?

P.S: This is not for the NCR Stealth/Assault/Recon Ranger Custom Variant i'm working on, its for a different project.

Last edited:
Its just a idea i thought up. It was gonna be based around stealth but still have a look like it could be dangerous to fight. Kind alike the Crysis Nano Suit except not so....Detailed. I'm just doing this bit for fun not attention. The real project i'm working on is my NCR Custom Variant, this is just a side project.

I would start with a spandex undersuit, then make all the striated musculature of foam and possibly pleather, and attach each individually.

Well, you could use a few different kinds, but I would suggest simple fibrefill-that way, you could make the musculature from fabric and stuff it with the fibrefill. UNLESS, of course, you want to do a set of muscles at a time, then I would suggest sheets-fibrefill comes as loose batten, or sheets. It's gonna depend on how you make the muscles. Stuffing is great is you do each individual muscle, sheets good if you do sections. PM me if you have any questions:)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back