Raiders Of The Lost Ark Idol Pedestal (Full scale)

I attached some final pics with the display in action. We had it at the Bridgeport, CT Comic Conn and it went over great. It was an awesome show! I am working on the map room to have that finished as well for the R.I. Comic Con on Nov 1st (fingers crossed!!). Ray Park (Dark Maul, Snake Eyes, Toad) stopped by and said the display was awesome (Pic attached). It was pretty sweet. I made a website for the stuff we've made, are making, and events ect...
http://davesdisplays.net

http://facebook.com/davesdisplays

Attachments

• Darth Maul.JPG
    Darth Maul.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1784.JPG
    IMG_1784.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1727.JPG
    IMG_1727.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 81
  • Dave-Jay.jpg
    Dave-Jay.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1732.JPG
    IMG_1732.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1823.JPG
    IMG_1823.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 76
Awesome, man! Just awesome! :cool (By the way, not sure if it was discussed anywhere before, but, which fertility idol is that in the photos, and also which Indy Fedora are you wearing in the pictures? They both look great!) :thumbsup

Awesome, man! Just awesome! :cool (By the way, not sure if it was discussed anywhere before, but, which fertility idol is that in the photos, and also which Indy Fedora are you wearing in the pictures? They both look great!) :thumbsup
Thanks! The idol is my buddy Dave's (INDY) . There was a run of 25 done 10 years ago or so from M.K.
The fedora came from Optimo in Chicago.

Can't wait for that map room
Nice of you to have created a webside for the projects (past, present and future)

Thanks! Not enough time in the day!! :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back