Raiders Hero jacket side buckles

Jedifather

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wested’s “Legacy” Raiders Hero jacket has the option of “2 pronged” buckles for the side straps that they say are the most screen accurate.
No picture of them, though.
Does anyone have pics of these buckles?

I believe they should look similar to this...
vestbucklelgblack_thumbnail.jpg

There are pictures on a thread over at Club Obi Wan.

JW Foust is correct that is the correct buckle shape for the Raiders jacket. Depending on which one you are emulating - Bantu Wind, Jock Plane, Truck Jacket etc, the writing on the buckle changes - its either "BRITISH" or "SOLIDE"

There's a video with Adam Savage taking a tour of movie costumes with Deborah Nadoolman-Landis and there's a Raiders jacket on display there (I don't know if it's from the original production) but she says she can certify it's an original because she purposely used "d-shaped" buckles for the screen jackets, "D for Deborah."

Dunno if that can be verified at all though.

Ok, I'm settled on the 2 prong buckles, but I'm not liking the looks of the pocket flaps on Wested's Legacy Hero jacket.
Correct me if I'm wrong....the flaps look too long and don't look scalloped as much as the "non-Legacy" Raiders hero.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back