what is the most screen accurate indiana jones raiders of the lost arc jacket avaliable ?

The EMP in Seattle had a very accurate replica for sale that I saw…probably the most accurate ever, in my opinion.

IMG_8903.png

Edit: Nevermind. It turns out that this was a display model and not for sale.

Additional Edit: OK it turns out that not only was this a display model, and not for sale, but was also a production original. My mistake.

Wested made them for the movies.
Can't get any more accurate than that.

Raiders temple in Italian Lambskin.
Last time I looked they where cheaper than replicas by other makers.
Got mine for $200 while others where going for $400+.

The EMP in Seattle had a very accurate replica for sale that I saw…probably the most accurate ever, in my opinion.

View attachment 1696335

Additional Edit: OK it turns out that not only was this a display model, and not for sale, but was also a production original. My mistake.
This is such a hilarious progression to me haha. We're going to the EMP soon, I'll check it out but I doubt they'll sell it to me!

View attachment 1696335

This jacket has too much of distressing on seams. Is it the most authentic and accurate design?

Wested Leather, or the owner (passed away) of Wested (under a different name) made the original jackets on behalf of Bermans and Nathans. They still make the jackets, supposedly based on the original patters. And they make different version of the jackets, from all the different films. And they have a Legacy Hero Jacket line now, that is supposed to be the most accurate one, including the correct jacket labels...
And they're affordably priced.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back