Raiders Flying WING

Ok got this baby in Primer, ill let it dry and shoot another coat and smooth it all out. next up the canopy pattern and finish the props and the section between the main body and wings.

Heres a few pics of the part in primer. Primer runs are strategically placed for picture purposes LOL

and the underside

Glad you guys like it.

Ok started on the transition section of the wing. got it roughed out and first coat of bondo. ill do the other side this week and hopefully get them primed.

Also got the wings primered.

heres some pics.
Thanks for looking.

A quick mock up.

I wonder if it's going to be possible to paint this model without spattering the propeller blades with blood streaks. Too irresistable.

Looking great, but is the transition section a bit short in the span direction, maybe? Seeming that way to me but it's just an impression.

It was scaled off the miniature so it should be on. I think it looks short because the wing needs to be there and i have a little more material to add to it. Im just doing main body side first

I built it with the measurements from the book. From star wars to indy. So it may or may not be. So thats why i put it the general section

Plus i dont think the model was used in the movie so technically can it really be considered studio scale.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back